Replacing lost or missing teeth has substantial benefits for your health and appearance.
A complete or full denture replaces the natural teeth and provides support for cheeks and lips. Without this support, sagging facial muscles can make a person appear older and reduce their ability to eat and speak.
- A denture is an appliance which is worn to replace lost or missing teeth to enable you to enjoy a healthy diet and smile with confidence. A complete or full denture is one that replaces all of the natural teeth in either the upper or lower jaws. A partial denture fills in the spaces created by lost or missing teeth and is attached to your natural teeth with metal clasps or devices called precision attachments.The base of a denture is called a plate and can be made of either acrylic (plastic) or metal. The teeth are normally made of acrylic and can be made to match your natural teeth. This is especially important in the case of partial dentures.
As time goes by, the shape of your mouth and gums will change naturally. This can mean that over time, your dentures won’t fit you the way they should. By adapting your dentures to fit with the unique and changing characteristics of your mouth, we will ensure that your dentures continue to offer you the best fit and feel.
With passage of time, our mouth and gums change naturally in shape and size. The bone which lies below the gums will undergo some wear during to the continuous pressure of chewing and wearing dentures.
This can result in the dentures not fitting you the way they used to and may cause discomfort. Denture Reline includes adapting the inner surface of the dentures with some materials to fit the changing characteristics of the mouth and ensure you can again get the best feel and fit and for your dentures.
Denture reline can be hard reline or soft reline, depending on the condition of the denture and the oral tissues.
The 10 Point Check Includes:
- Check Denture Fit
- Small Alterations
- Suggest Improvements
- Check Bite
- Check Surrounding Tissues in Mouth
- Assess Jaw Function
- Oral Hygiene Advice
- Lifestyle Check and Denture Care Advice
- Professional Clean of your Dentures
- Consultation on Denture Stabilization
Normal Investment for this unique consultations is £75. However for this month, you pay only the admin charges of £30/-. An offer not to be missed.