Signing up to one of our membership plans helps to remove any worry that you may have about being able to afford dental treatment at critical times. Putting off necessary treatment or failing to take preventive measures so often results in more and bigger problems and so may be detrimental to your health and well-being.
Our plans are designed for patients who wish to:
- – Attend on a regular basis
- – Maintain excellent oral health throughout their life
- – Have peace of mind that the costs of their dental care are covered
Your benefits include:
- – A plan tailored to your particular needs (including one for our NHS patients as well)
- – Cover for regular examinations and x-rays, and preventive care from our experienced hygienists
- – Discounts on our regular dental treatments
- – Payment by convenient monthly direct debit
- – Emergency Callout Insurance should you need a dentist in an emergency anywhere in the world
- – Worldwide Dental Trauma Insurance to protect against the cost of large unforeseen accidental damage
- – Worldwide access to a 24 hour dental emergency helpline
- – Redundancy protection for your monthly payments for up to 12 months
We recommend patients join our membership scheme as we find that patients who are in our dental plans have healthier mouths, attend more regularly and need less treatment over time.